All competencies around ship & machinery
Technical-maritime services from a single source
With the largest seaport in Europe, Rotterdam has a long tradition of shipbuilding and is very significant in terms of transport. Here, Rotterdam Ship Repair is at home.
In addition to our own capacities and facilities in the Waalhaven of Rotterdam, we have access to the competences and capacities of our network partners of the German Dry Docks Group (GDD Group) in Bremerhaven. The German Dry Docks Group (GDD Group) has established a competence centre for the repair, retrofitting and conversion of ships and engines which operates along the German-Dutch coast and beyond.
This enables us to offer our customers a comprehensive service from a single source. The close cooperation in Bremerhaven gives us the opportunity to combine work, use repair times more efficiently and, if necessary, to involve specialists from the various areas of competence.
Our partner network
excellence in ship & engine
Harbour and Voyage Repairs
- Rotterdam Ship Repair, Rotterdam-Waalhaven
- German Ship Repair, Bremerhaven-Fischereihafen
Conversion. Repair. Retrofit. Maintenance.
- German Dry Docks, Bremerhaven-Kaiserhafen
- BREDO Dockgesellschaft, Bremerhaven-Fischereihafen und Cuxhaven
- MWB Marine Services, Bremerhaven-Kaiserhafen
Governor and Energy Services
- MWB Power, Bremerhaven-Kaiserhafen und Rotterdam-Waalhaven