to make you feel safe and secure during your visit to our website, here is some information on what we do with your data.
In order to improve the quality of our website, we save data on each visit to our site for statistical purposes:
- the page from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (transferred file, file not found),
- a description of the type of web browser used the IP address of the requesting computer excluding the last three digits.
These data are stored anonymously in accordance with the German Teleservices and Media Services Act (Telemediengesetz). It is therefore impossible to create a personal user profile.
Sharing data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties.
Cookies are small files placed on a visitor’s hard drive, which allow information to be retained for a certain length of time and the visitor’s computer to be identified. To manage your visit, we only use “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In other words, data are not permanently stored on your computer. You can set your browser to alert you when cookies are being placed, so you are fully aware of cookie use.