The person we are looking for:
- is a team player;
- preferably has a demonstrable experience in maintaining, repairing and commissioning of 2-stroke and 4-stroke diesel engines and attached machinery;
- is willing to work both independently and collaboratively within a team to perform repairs or services;
- will be based at our Rotterdam workshop and is willing to travel (worldwide);
- speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently;
- is not afraid to occasionally work on projects in other fields of service.
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment.
In your position you report to the technical manager of the engine department.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to email@example.com