The persons we are looking for:
- are team players.
- preferably have demonstrable experience in maintaining, repairing and commissioning of 2-stroke and 4-stroke diesel engines and attached machinery.
- are willing to work both in a team as well as single to perform repairs or service
- will be based at our Rotterdam workshop and is willing to travel (worldwide)
- speak and write Dutch and English fluently
- are not afraid to occasionally work on projects in other fields of service
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment. In your position you report to the technical manager engine department.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our company can be found at www.rotterdamshiprepair.nl