The candidates we are looking for
- are bold personalities with the ability to inspire people
- preferably have demonstrable experience in maintaining, converting, and repairing ships – especially in the field of mobilisation and demobilisation services
- are able to translate the request of the client into a clear scope of work for the repair teams
- are aware that limiting high costs is of vital value to the company
- speak and write Dutch and English fluently
- are not afraid to occasionally work on projects in other fields of service
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment.
In your position you will report to the site manager of Rotterdam Ship Repair.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org